Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Okay, Things are Back to Normal! (Whew!)

I think I put things back where they belong. What a relief. I was so worried that I truly messed up our page. I think it looks good...what do you think? Please feel free to leave the Sassy Sisters a comment whenever you want...we'd love to hear from you!

Just to catch you folks up on a few things, Michelle has been really busy with making special calendars, address books and notepads. I have been busy making scrapbook journals (they are SO cool). We'll post some pix soon.

Don't forget that the Ho'olaule'a at Alondra Park in Lawndale is just around the corner~~July 19 & 20. Don't forget to drop in say ALOHA, talk story and catch up with the Sassies. We'll have all kinds of cool stuff for you there...If you're interested in learning more about Ho'olaule'a, click on Alohaworld.com listed in the box to the right. You'll be able to find more info about it there.

~Aloha
Kim & Michelle

1 comment:

g. girl said...

hey sistas!

the page looks great!!! love the flowers and the music!!!

BTW, i gave my recipe boxes to my colleagues and they loved them! i filled them w/ lil' goodies for the summer. i knew they would like 'em! thanks!