Saturday, August 2, 2008

Some Cards & Miscellaneous Ramblings

Kim here! Hi everyone...hope your August is off to a great start! As for the Sassy Sisters, Michelle has been busy getting our sassy site up and running...she rocks! When you have minute, head on over here It's the coolest. It is very exciting to have our very own website. As Michelle mentioned, it's still a work in progress and we will be adding more very soon. Last week Saturday, Michelle & I turned 40! I think we've been too tired to think about it, but yeah, we turned 40! Fun, huh! Yesterday, I came a across a catalog with business greeting cards and I came across a grouping of cards that I really liked so, of course i tried to mimic it last night when I got home. I think i did a pretty good job, but it's my own creation.




I like the way the cards turned out. I think they look very elegant and I plan on making more! Michelle and I will be at home creating new stuff so check back for more posts. Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

g. girl said...

happy belated bday, gals!!!

love the new cards!!! very earthy and classy!

g.

The Norris Family said...

I Love these colors and prints!!
Tommie