Friday, August 1, 2008

I SURE FEEL ACCOMPLISHED!

Hi folks, its been a pretty laid back week. I decided yesterday to get on the ball and finish building our website!! YAH THATS RIGHT - BUILD OUR WEBSITE! We still have products we will be placing on our site - so it is still a work in progress. Be patient, i'll have everything up by next week. In the meantime, take a peak. You CAN actually order directly from our site. I'll still be tweaking it and making it better as time goes on. Building a site, takes time and patients - I'm pretty amazed that I didn't throw my computer across the room, at times, I got pretty frustrated, but, managed to get through the tough times. So, its official - the SASSY SISTERS have their own site. www.sassysisterscrafts.com Please bookmark it, add it to your favorites and pass it along.

Our next event is still in the works. I believe we will be going to the Hueneme Days at Port Hueneme in Oxnard. The details are forthcoming.

A Hui Hou,
Michelle and Kim

DON'T FORGET ITS www.sassysisterscrafts.com

No comments: