Sunday, October 12, 2008

Groovy Ghoulies

The Sassy Sisters have had some haunting times lately (hee, hee). Michelle has been really busy with her college studies and Kim has been busy with work & family stuff. However, Kim did have a little down time and you know what that means! She was able to create some cute Halloween cards...I bought some Halloween stamps at Michael's over the summer for only one dollah! I couldn't wait to ink these puppies up.






It's amazing what you can do with a $1! I had fun putting these cards together, I used Mind's Eye scrapbook paper from a paper pack that I picked up from our local scrapbook store. I found some cute bat eyelets there too. One day, while shopping at the Target $1 spot, I spotted the CUTEST Halloween/Fall eyelets...of course they ended up in my cart too! One afternoon, I just threw these groovy ghoulies together...ENJOY! Stay tuned for some holiday cards that I've been working on! Take care and have a great week!
Aloha,
The Sassy Sisters

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love groovy ghoulies!!!!!!!!!!!!!last time i went to taret i got 100 of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!u should totally sell them!!!!!!!!!my friends b-day party was yesterday and it was totally lame cuz we didnt make any groovy goolies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!tell vzeng to make more groovy goolies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!btw, do you have any tips for decorating someones locker for their b-day????????????????????????